OnBase manages content, processes and cases on one platform, uniting all your critical systems and content About the Hyland Software
For over 20 years, Hyland, creator of OnBase, has helped our more than 13,000 lifetime customers by providing real-world solutions to everyday business challenges. Named one of Fortunes 2015 Best Companies to Work For, Hyland continues to thrive and develop one of the most flexible and comprehensive enterprise content management (ECM) solutions available. For more information, please visit www.onbase.com
- Capture - your important documents and data into one secure system. Any file type, from any location, automatically classified.
- Process - Revolutionize your processes by working electronically. Automate the predictable, repeatable parts of your processes and facilitate your case management requirements.
- Access - your content easily, from anywhere. Use intuitive software in the office, or your mobile device while on the road. Work with your content while offline and improve customer service by extending access to your customers.
- Integrate - OnBase with your other applications. Intelligently link the documents and data within OnBase to the transactions and activities in other applications
- Measure - Monitor your process and system performance without involving IT. Easily produce reports, analyze the health of your processes and make better decisions.
- Image based data capture solutions
- Store - Securely store, protect and destroy your content. Control access, benefit from on-line redundancy and automate your records management policies.
Transform streams of documents into business-ready data
ABBYY FlexiCapture is the next generation of data capture and document processing software. Intelligent, accurate and highly scalable, it can save your organization time and money by providing a single entry point to automatically transform streams of forms and documents into business-ready data.
No matter what volume of paperwork you need to handle, FlexiCapture’s automatic document classification and data capture features help you significantly increase efficiency by automating paper-based business processes.
A Better Solution: Keep the Data, Leave the Paper
ABBYY FlexiCapture enables you to automate the process of data capture so you can keep the data and leave the paper.
With FlexiCapture, you leave behind the drawbacks of paper documents and can:
- Eliminate bottlenecks by automating data capture to speed processing - without increasing staff
- Respond more quickly to customers and partners to provide better service and keep pace with competitors
- Eliminate costs associated with data entry staff and associated overhead
- Meet SLAs, such as payment terms or regulatory compliance deadlines, to get discounts and avoid penalties
Ephesoft offers a suite of Smart Capture® Document Scanning Software Products that automatically classify, separate, sort, and extract data from paper, fax, and electronic documents.
Ephesoft Enterprise converts static documents into usable, dynamic information to fuel your business processes.
Ephesoft Enterprise is an intelligent document capture and data classification platform that accelerates the identification of various document types and extracts meaningful data to feed back-office applications and line of business processes. Manual document sorting and data entry are the last vestiges of traditional, paper-based processes that slow the pace of business transactions.
With FlexiCapture, you leave behind the drawbacks of paper documents and can
Ephesoft Enterprise allows you to:
- Reduce Processing Costs :- Ephesoft Enterprise adds value to documents by capturing and extracting content vital to your business.
- Increase Transactional Velocity :- Ephesoft extracts critical information from physical and electronic documents in record time, without the need for separator sheets or barcodes.
- Improve Productivity :- Processing documents manually is an expensive and time-consuming endeavor; Ephesoft automates most of the data collection process, allowing your staff to capture more information while focusing on other business activities.
- Enhance data viability :- Ephesoft extracts the key information you need from various sources such as paper, faxes, PDFs, and email attachments.
Ephesoft Enterprise's intelligent document recognition and data extraction capabilities enable custom solutions that can classify, identify and extract information from any document. Document classi¬cation can leverage content analysis, bar codes or layout, employing OCR, ICR, Free Form Extraction or even fuzzy database matching, to extract required data. Ephesoft Smart Capture® utilizes powerful algorithms to identify critical information on physical and electronic documents. From scanned pages, faxes, PDFs, emails and attachments, Ephesoft Enterprise can obtain the key information you need.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Case Report Forms
- Claims Processing
- Expense Reports
- Loan Processing
- Lease Documentation Processing
- Mailroom Automation
- Medical Records
- Mortgage Origination Files
- Permits & Public Records
- Tax Forms
MTS offers complete range of Salesforce.com Services including Salesforce.com CRM implementation, professionals and Enterprise editions. We also offer Salesforce integration services with Onbase software product. MTS has developer and administrators certified by Salesforce.
Salesforce.com CRM Implementation
Salesforce.com CRM is the leading on-Demand CRM for your Business. We help small and mid size business with Salesforce.com CRM deployment in their organizations. We help companies make a quick transition to running their sales, customer service and marketing processes to on demand SaaS application – Salesforce.com CRM.
Salesforce.com with Onbase integration
- Salesforce handles data-centric workflows very well. OnBase handles document-centric workflows really well.
These two strengths complement each other very well. By integrating documents and document-centric workflows handled in OnBase with Salesforce.com data, productivity and efficiency is maximized across both systems, and Salesforce.com users have a more well-rounded perspective of their accounts, contacts, cases, leads, etc.
- Salesforce.com is not a content management tool. OnBase is.
As Salesforce.com users, we understand the shortcomings of managing documents and customer content in Salesforce. Salesforce.com does offer various ways to upload content including Files, Libraries, Content, Attachments, etc.; however, these tools function in very disparate ways. It’s not likely that you would attach all of an employee’s human resources records to their User record in Salesforce.
As an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) tool, OnBase handles this content with ease. Integrating OnBase with Salesforce.com makes use of the best of both platforms.
- Salesforce.com & OnBase both stand alone as exceptional platforms to automate business processes.
While Salesforce.com and OnBase can both operate independently and quite effectively on their own, it’s a match made in heaven when you combine their functionality. We have the expertise in integrating both using the Integration Gateway is a web service that leverages the OnBase Unity API to facilitate two-way document and data integrations between OnBase and third-party applications, such as Salesforce.com.